Want the hardest-working shop on the block? The secret lies in streamlining the woodworking process by maximizing your space and organizing your work area. Now, Workshop Projects, Fixtures & Tools for a Successful Shop brings you more than two dozen ingenious projects for setting up your shop to save time, money, and frustration.
Selected from the pages of Woodworker's Journal, the most trusted name in woodworking, this collection of projects will inspire you to create shop accessories that harness the potential of your work space--from sensible jigs and caddies, to hand tools that fit like a glove, to no-nonsense workbenches and storage cabinets. Each project includes detailed plans, expert instructions, and helpful tips to ensure that your finished pieces will keep your shop humming for years to come.
- 29 innovative fixtures and tools to make for the workshop
- Comprehensive material lists
- Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions
- Detailed technical and exploded drawings
- Helpful quick tips from the experts