Get free woodworking plans via e-mail!
To sign up to receive the eZine and FREE plans in your e-mail every two weeks: Click Here!
- Yes, you can get FREE woodworking plans via e-mail! Just enter your e-mail address here to get your first plan within minutes.
- There are absolutely no catches, scams, gotchas, bait-and switch, or other strings attached.
- You can unsubscribe at anytime.
- What’s the catch? There really isn’t one. But if you’re still concerned:
- Your time and attention are very valuable – and we recognize that. That’s why the Woodworker’s Journal eZine will give you two free downloadable plans every time we send you an e-mail.
- What’s in it for us? When we send you an e-mail, we will include selected information or special offers from our sponsors that we think you may be interested in. Hopefully you’ll like what you see and visit our sponsors once in a while so we can continue sending free plans.
- No risk! No Obligations! Unsubscribe at any time! In every e-mail we send, we’ll give you a link to unsubscribe. And if you ever have any problems or questions, you can contact our customer service at any time.
- Your privacy is important! We value the trust you give us when you let us use your e-mail address. That’s why we will never share your e-mail address with others without your express permission. See our privacy statement for more information.
We’re pleased to be able to offer our subscribers a variety of high quality, down loadable woodworking plans. To increase your enjoyment of this service, we encourage you to read this FAQ, which addresses the most common questions raised by FreePlans subscribers.
How do I sign up for Free Plans?
It’s easy! Just enter your e-mail address in the form you will find here.
How can I change my e-mail address?
At the bottom of each e-mail is a link to change your address or unsubscribe.
I signed up for Free Plans a while ago and I never received any. Why not?
If you have a spam filter on your account, you will need to set it up so that “woodworkersjournal.com” is a safe address. Since the Woodworker’s Journal eZine is the provider of the free plans, mail from this address needs to be able to get into your inbox to provide you with the links.
Is my e-mail address safe with you?
Absolutely. We value your trust and will never share your e-mail address with others without your express permission.
How often are plans sent?
We send out an e-mail with links to the new plans every week.
How Long are the Plans Available? Why Can’t I Access a Plan Referred to in an Old eZine?
The free plans are updated every week. When this occurs, the plans referred to in previous e-mail notifications are no longer available. By the time you receive the e-mail notifying you of the currently available plans, the update has already occurred, and the plans described in any previous e-mails you have received from the Woodworker’s Journal eZine are no longer available on the web. Because the free plans are available only for a limited time, please be sure to download them in a timely manner.
Is There an Archive of Previously Available Plans?
Because the plans from earlier e-mails are no longer available for download, there is no listing of previously free plans. If you are looking for a specific type of project plan, please search the WWJ Store section of www.woodworkersjournal.com web site.
Can I Request a Specific Plan?
We try to provide a variety of plans for the subscribers to this service. It is not possible to respond to individual requests for free plans. If you are looking for a specific type of project plan, please search our store page.
Plans are in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. If you use the “Save As” option in your browser, this should allow you to designate the location the file will be saved to. In the past, some people have had problems with older versions of Acrobat Reader. You may want to download and install the latest version that is available on the Adobe website for free.
Cannot Connect To The Plan Page
If your e-mail program is breaking the link onto different lines it may not work. If it does not work by clicking on it, you may want to copy the entire link and paste it into your browser address line. Be sure there are no extra spaces in the link when you do this.
If you still cannot get it to work, e-mail the link you are having problems with to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look at it.
Questions or comments?
If you have questions or comments about the plans or are looking for specific plans
you can e-mail the email@example.com for assistance.