Closer Look at Our Full-featured Miter Saw Station

May 7th, 2010 by

Chris Marshall shows us around his Ultimate Miter Saw Station, featured in the June 2010 issue of Woodworker’s Journal magazine.

Matt Becker
Internet Production Coordinator

EDITOR’S NOTE: Due to the enormous amount of interest in this project, we have made the Ultimate Miter Saw Stand (including the plans for the entire project and the optional Scrap Bins, as well as the Cutting List) available as a Downloadable Plan in our online store. Click here to purchase and receive the plan immediately!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

255 Responses to “Closer Look at Our Full-featured Miter Saw Station”

1. Ken says:

Is there any chance I could get the cutting guide and assembly instructions?

2. Chris Marshall says:

Ken,

Please check your email for the Miter Saw Station Cutting Diagram. Thanks for inquiring about the project!

3. Chris Marshall says:

Brian,

4. Chris Marshall says:

Jon,

5. Ant says:

Could I get a material list and cut sheet got the ultimate miter saw stand. Thank you this stand is awesome and will be a perfect fit for my shop.

6. Chris Marshall says:

Ant,

7. Brian Legleiter says:

Is there any chance I could get the cutting guide, assembly instructions and material list?

8. Chris Marshall says:

Brian,

Please check your email for the Miter Saw Station Cutting Diagram. Thanks for inquiring about the project.

9. William says:

That looks like a great miter saw station. I’ve been looking around for one and this seems to be the best design. Is there any way I could get the cutting guide, assembly instructions and material list?

Thanks

10. Chris Marshall says:

William,

11. Scott says:

Is there any chance I could get the cutting guide and assembly instructions also?

12. Gary says:

Mr. Marshall,
    Could you possibly send me the cutting guide, materials list and assembly instructions for this awesome Miter Saw station?
    Thanks

13. James says:

I too would like the Cutting Diagram and assembly information too. I just ordered a copy of this issue for this article, and would appreciate any extra information.

/James

14. jeremy says:

Wow, I really like this design. Is there any way I could get the cutting guide, assembly instructions and material list?

Thanks

15. Chris Marshall says:

Jeremy,

16. Chris Marshall says:

James,

17. Chris Marshall says:

Gary,

18. Chris Marshall says:

Scott,

19. Lee says:

Hi Chris,

Can I also get a copy of the Cutting Diagram and material list? I just ordered a copy of this issue for this article, and would appreciate any extra information.

Cheers,
    Lee

20. dj says:

Is there any way I could get the cutting guide, assembly instructions and material list for the Miter Saw station?
    thanks

21. Alex Staley says:

Hey Chris, just came across this post of your saw station and it is exactly what I am looking for in mine. Please send me a copy of the Miter Saw Station cutting diagram if possible. Thanks in advance.

22. Chris Marshall says:

Alex,

23. Chris Marshall says:

DJ,

24. Chris Marshall says:

Lee,

25. Josh Mac says:

Im wondering if i could get plans or cut Diagram for the ultimate miter saw station. Looks perfect. Thank you.

26. Chris Marshall says:

Josh,

27. Jeff Musser says:

Thanks,

Jeff

28. Darren says:

I am a big fan of the table. Do you have a copy of the plans for this miter saw stand that you would share with me? Thank for your help!

29. Lawrence says:

Hi ,

Just seen the video and this looks perfect. Is there a a plan/cutting guide/assembly instructions that are available

Thanks

Lawrence

30. Jay Carpenter says:

Mike,

Is it possible to the cutting diagrams for the Miter Saw station? I love this thing. I am working on my own verson of it but im struggling with the shop vack part and how to plumb the hose through the cabinet.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

31. Chris Marshall says:

You’re welcome, Jay. Thanks for inquiring about the project.

32. Chris Marshall says:

Lawrence,

33. Chris Marshall says:

Darren,

34. Chris Marshall says:

Jeff,

35. ENRIQUE LUGO says:

HELLO CHRIS, I WAS LOOKING AT THE VIDEO ON UTUBE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE MITER SAW STATION, AND I REALLY LIKE THE DESIGN AND WAS HOPING TO GET THE CUTTING DIAGRAMS. WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO HAVE THE DIAGRAM EMAILED TO ME.

36. Jeff Hosford says:

I would like to get a set of plans and material list.For the miter saw cutting station.
    It looks like a perfect solution for my work shop.
    Jeff Hosford

37. Chris Marshall says:

Jeff,

Please check your email for the Miter Saw Station Cutting Diagram! Thanks for inquiring about the project.

38. Chris Marshall says:

Enrique,

39. joby says:

like the mitersaw station could you please send me a diagram so i could build it

thanks,
    joby

40. Chris Marshall says:

Joby,

Please check your email for the Miter Saw Station Cutting Diagram, and thanks for your interest in this project.

41. Gerald Bonnington says:

Hi,
    I bought all the parts and pieces I needed for the Miter Saw Station, but have misplaced my June issue. Could I get a reprint of that article and plans as well as the cutting diagram?
    Thanks

42. Thom Bell says:

One more request for plans please, picture came with new article. Thanks!!!

43. Chris Marshall says:

Thom,

44. Chris Marshall says:

Gerald,

45. George Withrow says:

I too have a spot for the Mitre station (now on rolling cart), needs to be permanent station Thanks in advance

George

46. Jim Smith says:

Could I please get a material list and cut sheet for the ultimate miter saw stand featured in the June 2010 issue? This stand will be the first “large” project after I finish insulating and paneling my new shop. Thank you very much for your kind assistance and the wonderful magazine and website.

47. Jay Highland says:

Chris,
    Coule you plese email me the Miter Saw Station Cutting Diagram?
    Thanks,
    Jay Highland

48. Chris Marshall says:

Jay,

We’ve just made all of the plans for the Miter Saw Station, including the cutting diagram, available for $7.95 as a downloadable plan. Here’s a link to find out more:

Thanks for inquiring about the project!

49. Chris Marshall says:

Jim,

Thanks for inquiring about the project!

50. Chris Marshall says:

George,

Thanks for inquiring about the project!