SawStop’s new 10″ Compact Table Saw (CTS) is a robust benchtop saw built for the rigors of the jobsite while offering the precision and safety that SawStop is known for. The foundation of the Compact Table Saw is SawStop’s contact detection technology. Just like other SawStop saws, the Compact Table Saw detects when skin comes in contact with the blade and stops and drops the blade in less than five milliseconds. Injuries are dramatically minimized, and the saw reset is quick and easy – so operators can get back to work in minutes after a brake activation.
Beyond offering SawStop’s legendary safety system, the Compact Table Saw is packed with features that stand out against the competition including:
- 10″ Blade for maximum cut capacity
- Rack & Pinion Fence that is easy to adjust and is reliably square, with a built-in high and low face to support all kinds of cuts
- Quick-Tilt Bevel allows for easy blade angle adjustments with one hand, while the Micro Adjust feature provides the ability to quickly dial in a precise cutting angle. A SawStop Exclusive.
- Highly portable with an Easy-Carry Handle and an Optional Stand available for purchase.O
- On-Saw Storage Compartment secures your accessories and tools for easy access and quick retrieval. A SawStop Exclusive.
The portability and affordability of the Compact Table Saw makes SawStop technology more accessible than ever before.