Calling its redesign “groundbreaking,” SawStop launched a new website last month with what it believes is content and features never before offered in the power tool industry. The new site offers five user-friendly features that should be of interest to woodworkers considering a SawStop purchase:
• Live Build and Price Tool: You can click to choose the power, size and accessories of the SawStop saw you want, and the machine and price will update instantly to meet your criteria.
• Easy Saw Comparison: Make side-by-side comparisons of model specifications to help decide which machine is right for you.
• All New and Integrated Video Content: Take detailed product tours, discover how the blade braking system works, watch end-user testimonials and more.
• Dynamic Media Libraries: Take a 360-degree visual tour of SawStop’s saws by simply clicking and dragging your mouse to spin the machine around. You can also zoom in to learn about all of the product’s feature details.
• Easy Ways to Shop and Buy: Shop SawStop’s online store, or find your nearest dealer and obtain driving directions to the store.
The site is also optimized for your computer, tablet or smartphone.
“Our goal is simple. We want to help our customers learn everything they can about our saws,” said SawStop marketing director Matt Howard. “We accessed new technologies and created tons of content, all with the goal of a seamless, immersive and ultimately useful experience.”
Visit SawStop’s new website at sawstop.com.