Dent Removal

Is it possible to remove dents or depressions in wood after it is varnished without ruining the finish?

Greg Williams:¬†You can use a number of touchup products to fill the dents or depressions, such as burn-in sticks (available in many colors as well as water clear and other transparent sticks), or you can “drop fill” with the coating material itself, sanding it smooth after it is thoroughly dry. Developing some skill at burn-in is advised before trying it on something you value.

Posted in: